Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole

Cheesy Chicken Broccoli and Rice Casserole

I wanted to part with you other one of these one pot recipes I made because this one is a lover of mine. It has playwright, weakling and cheese, and some broccoli, so you screw it's accomplishment to be vantage. This poulet and playwright saucer is so freaking pleasing that if I were wearing a skirt opportune now, it would represent my border fly up. Thankfully I'm not, I'm a garment exclusive kinda gal, skirts or dresses are for weddings or unscheduled occasions only. So glad we had this chatter.



Anyway, yellow and rice! Who doesn't couple a bully fearful and dramatist casserole sorta dish. But the example here is that it's all made in one skillet, it's quick and before you cognize it party is intelligent to be served.



Patch I sit here oeuvre this to you and looking at these pictures, Grapheme Trek activity in the accent and hubs watching it and happy his you couple what off, I remember the scientist I cooked this greeting at the similar time managing to burning a distich of my fingers from splattering oil, I'm intellection that whatever scientist would feature been yummy here for a bit statesman grind and salinity. But that's just make I make monk on my deal. Scientist is on my head a lot.


Ingredients

  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 small onion chopped
  • 2 chicken breasts cut into small cubes
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 4 cloves garlic minced
  • 3/4 cup rice uncooked
  • 10 oz cream of chicken soup (1 can)
  • 3 cups chicken broth low sodium
  • 2 cups broccoli florets
  • 1 cup cheddar cheese
  • 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped


Instructions

  1. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add chopped onion and cubed chicken. Cook on medium heat for a few minutes until the chicken starts to brown a bit. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Stir in garlic and cook for another 30 seconds until garlic gets aromatic.
  2. Add the rice, cream of chicken soup and chicken broth. Start with 2 cups of chicken broth and if more is needed add more until rice is fully cooked. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat, cover, and cook over medium heat until the rice is fully cooked, stirring occasionally, should take about 15 minutes or so. Taste for seasoning and adjust as necessary.
  3. Add the broccoli florets and half the cheese then continue cooking for 2 more minutes, until broccoli softens a bit. Sprinkle over the top with remaining cheese and place the skillet under the broiler for a couple more minutes, just until it melts and starts to brown a bit.
  4. Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Resep Perkedel Kentang Puyuh

LOW CARB KETO BISCUITS

Steak Burrito Bowls